Saturday, April 30, 2011

Three Years Old and a Treasure Chest Cake!

Henry's birthday is almost over, and for a three-year old who didn't get his afternoon nap, he's in remarkably agreeable shape!  He had a wonderful day, celebrated with friends, cousins, and grandparents.  Late this morning Henry came upstairs to "help" me put the finishing touches on his birthday cake while his father finished constructing his new sand box and his mother was getting ready for the party. 

Click on this link to see a slideshow of Henry's day, and the cake I loved making for him!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable cake! You are always SO creative, Jeanne!! Sounds like Henry had a wonderful 3rd birthday. :) He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeannie, I was sorry to miss Henry's birthday party (I was working). I thought to check your blog and I am very impressed with his cake, you did a beautiful job, as always! Robert, Will and Grace had a good time at the party. The video of Henry blowing out his candles is sweet.
    See you soon. Lisa Borchers

    ReplyDelete