Monday, May 16, 2011
The Versatile Blogger Award!
First, 7 things:
1. Mother of five grown kids -- two sons, Jeff and Joe; three daughters, Katie, Meghan, and Tricia.
2. Late bloomer - earned my undergraduate degree at age 49, my masters at 55!
3. Grandma to Henry and Peter (not news to anyone who reads my blog regularly!)
4. In year 14 of a long-term, long-distance relationship with Russ Ebbets, someone I've known since I was 7 years old, and who still makes me laugh every day.
5. I'm the middle of seven siblings -- three sisters and three brothers. We still have dinner together for each others' birthdays.
6. Friends are friends for life, even if we are all too busy, and see each other not enough.
7. Though we are divorced, my ex-husband and I have a good relationship, and, along with his wife and "my" Russ, enjoy sharing holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions together with our expanded family.
My favorite blogs, all earning my vote for The Versatile Blogger Award!:
It Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree
What's Baking in the Barbershop
King Arthur Flour
Sixtysomething or Other
The Splendid Table
About.com Job Searches and Careers
Tim and Nancy's 2011 Kayaking Adventures
Thank you, Carolyn, for choosing Adirondack Baker as one of your favorite blogs.
I encourage my readers to click on the eclectic collection of links above and see where they take you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!