Friday, April 23, 2010

Anchors Away and My 250th Post!

OK, random IT guy who told me most blogs only last a month:  This is my 250th post since the first on May 26, 2009.  What do you think of them apples?!  : )

I don't have time to write today, so this is short and sweet.  We're preparing for Henry's birthday party tomorrow.  I have a cake to decorate (you'll see it tomorrow) an apartment to de-dog, and some shopping to do.I do have something to share. Don't tell Henry, it's a secret. It's his birthday gift, an Anchors Away play table from Little Tykes. Now if I can just get someone to put it together before his party, we're good to go!

Isn't that cute?  I think he's going to love it.  I know I do!  Having a Piscean Granny is probably going to be a lot of fun for him, with water toys, water parks, water slides, fun at the beach... 

I'm off to start checking things off my to-do list.  Hope you all have a terrific beginning to your weekend.

Photo credit: http://cache.gifts.com/photos/4/B/Z/E/4BZEB2WFCQN3SZ3GJ3JG_L.jpg; http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mytcpYZvL._AA260_.jpg

1 comment:

  1. love that one!! I've been looking all over for the perfect water table for Jackson and baby to be-this one might be it! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete