recipezaar.com, makes about 30 skewers or five servings. The 78 people who reviewed this recipe raved about it, so you'll probably like it, too.
SPICY CHICKEN SATAY
* 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
* 1 cup coconut milk
* 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger
* 2 garlic cloves, chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (you can crush them)
* 2 lbs. chicken cutlets
* 30 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 mins
1. Mix first 8 ingredients, remove 3/4 and refrigerate.
2. Cut chicken into strips and marinate in remaining 1/4th of the sauce, in refrigerator, for 1-2 hours.
3. Heat grill or grill pan, and cook strips for a total of six minutes (3 minutes per side)
4. Gently warm refrigerated sauce and use as a dip for the chicken.
Recipe adapted from: http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Chicken-Satay-WPeanut-Coconut-Sauce-49181
Photo credit: http://www.peninsulamalaysiancuisine.com/images/fd02_satay_chicken.jpg